Terms & Conditions
Swimming Survey Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
Last Updated: 26 Oct 2022
- The prize draw (the "Prize Draw") is open to people aged 18 and over who successfully, fully completes the Swimming Survey.
- Entry into the competition is only valid when the survey questions are answered in full, and a name, telephone number and email address is completed in full for entry.
- Employees, agencies or family members of Serco Leisure or any leisure trust or Serco managed leisure centres, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
- Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions and are eligible to claim the prize you may win.
- Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- Serco accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry will not be considered as proof of receipt.
- The closing date of the Prize Draw is 20th November 2022. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
- Two winners will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will take place on 30th November.
- The first prize winner will receive £100 in Love to Shop Vouchers and a Zogg’s family gift bag and the second prize winner will receive £50 in love to Shop Vouchers and a Zogg’s Family gift bag.
- The winners will be notified by email or phone within a month after the prize draw is held. If a winner does not respond within 14 days of being notified, then the winner's prize will be forfeited, and Serco shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited, and Serco shall be entitled to select another winner.
- The name and country of the winner can be obtained after 1st January 2023 by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Customer Insight Manager, Serco Leisure, Lancer House, 38 Scudamore road, Leicester, LE3 1UB.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- Serco accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. Serco further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw.
- Serco reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control.
- The decision of Serco in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The prizes will be received by the winners via mutual agreement with Serco Leisure either by collection in person or via post.
- The Prize draw is run by Serco Leisure Operating Limited, Lancer House, 38 Scudamore road, Leicester, LE3 1UB.